Parking Information Centers on campus provide faculty, staff, students and guests with valuable services including:
- Campus directions
- Campus maps
- Transit information (south booth only)
- Visitor and guest services, including parking permit distribution
- Daily and weekly permit sales (non-reserved and reserved parking)
- Event information
The Parking Information Centers can be found at the south entrance to campus off East Cotati Avenue at Redwood Drive (near the flagpole ) and at the north entrance of campus off Rohnert Park Expressway (across from the Green Music Center site).
Hours of Operation
The Information Centers are open based on the academic calendar. Operational hours are posted at the Information Centers. For specific please call Transprtation and Parking Services at (707) 664-4321 to confirm hours of operation.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
(Excluding Spring Break and Intersession)
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. South booth only
Summer & Semester Break Hours — South
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday : 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. South booth only
Summer & Semester Break Hours — North
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED South booth only
The Information Booth may be opened additional hours for special events. Please contact Transportation and Parking Services for information regarding costs of additional operations. A minimum of three weeks notice is required for booth staffing requests.